<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Must have been hung over - I missed so much out about last night. Of course, there had to be Indian boys there...... I went to the loo (one trip of many - pissy American beer, I tell ya) and when I came back there were 3 Indian blokes hanging around my chair - obviously trying to get a drink. I came up behind my friend, and whispered in her ear wher eshe got the Indian boys from, and did she realise that when they saw me I was doomed. She laughed. Apparently they had been sitting on my seat, and she had got them to move. I moved into my seat, and said hi, and of course, suddenly I was their best friend. We got to talking about the Walkers crisps on sale (and why didn't they have cheese and onion?) to Myers where you can get great sausages to the fish and chip shop to the fact you can;t get any good Indian food over here. One of them got excited, and offered to give me the address of a great place, his dad knew the owner and I would get great Indian food and if I said I kno whim then I would get a discount. He wrote it down, and when he gave it to me I looked at it and said 'This is in Birmingham?'. How funny is that? I wanted something local, he gives me something 4,000 miles away!

Another bizarre happening - one other trip to the loo, this bloke heading in the other direction stops me with his arms wide. I give him a hug, he kisses me on the cheek and he says 'You're beautiful, never change', then walks off. I have no idea who he is, and never spoke to him again. That's one of the reasons I love that bar......

Gotta go, gotta go cook my own Indian food........

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com