<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 10, 2003

I wrote a nice long post earlier today, but it seems it never arrived. Oh well, can't be bothered to type it again (and I can't remember what it said anyway). But it was along the lines of 'God I am bored. Bored. Bored. BORED.'

Staying with my parents is great for about 10 minutes. Then I realise just how boring it is. For them, a trip out is to visit all the supermarkets in the area, about a 25 mile radius. In the quest for the cheapest tin of tomatoes/pound of potatoes/loaf of bread. They will go back if necessary. And they wonder why I want to stay home.

Going out with Nice Debbie tomorrow. Well, probably not going out. She split from her husband around the same time I did, but she is fully divorced already. They have a 6 year old daughter, so she is somewhat tied in what she can do socially, but I will go round there in the afternoon, and we will chat and play and eat (and maybe even drink a little, but not a lot - she is Nice with a capital N).

Hey ho. Like I said, I am bored!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com