<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 22, 2003

Knackered but manic



Why do I always feel like this after a long flight? I am soooooo tired - my body thinks it is 6 o'clock in the morning, after no sleep, my eyes feel like a dumper truck has dumped it's load of grit into them, yet my mind is working 10 to the dozen! I stink! I need a shower! I need some sleep! Yet, here I am, writing my blog. I can assure you I am not addicted!

Well, when I managed to escape from my parents, something interesting happened, but typically, I was too far from a computer to record it. Good job I have a photographic memory..... well, ok, so I don't, but it's still pretty good! Mind you, I am a big tease and not going to write about it now, simply because I am bound to leave something out due to the lack of sleep.

Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun..............

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com