<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Slut!



OK, might as well admit it, I am a slut. And loving it if I am perfectly honest!

Saturday night, last in NYC for a couple of weeks, so of course me and Nancy go to Fitzies. Very excited when we got there, as Dennis the stand in barman was outside having a fag, so we had a quick chat with him then went in to see Roger. Got big kisses off him, got a drink, and finally managed to get seats at the bar. Roger, doing his barman bit,, introduced us to the bloke sat next to Nancy as an army boy, just back from Iraq, man in uniform girls, winking and off he walked. This poor guy was pretty embarrassed - said he tried to keep it quiet, just wanted a quiet drink. We chatted to him briefly, but he didn't seem too interested in conversation.

There were far too many girls in the bar last night. I don't like when there are other girls - it is so much more fun when me and Nancy are the only girls, and get all the attention off the barmen! It took Connor 10 minutes to come and kiss us, humph!!

Anyway, had a few drinks, chatted to army boy a little, then suddenly Timmy was on my back. Literally. Pretty drunk (well, ok, no more drunk than usual), trying to tell us he is now tee-total, given up drink, bullshit bullshit bullshit. When he went off back to the end of the bar, Nancy was all 'How can you not smell him?' She reckons he has BO, but I am damned if I can smell it. He has the drunken smoker smell, but that is not BO. But Nancy is adamant, and gets annoyed with him hanging over her. Not that he does it that much - too busy letting me hold him up. Anyway, from the end of the bar he waves his pint of beer at me - given up my arse! Will was there too, and he waved. Five minutes later, Timmy is back - being very affectionate. Just kept hugging me, putting his head on my shoulder. It unnerves me, cos I don't really think he fancies me, I don;t fancy him, and anyway I have slept with his best friend! I just so couldn't deal with them comparing notes.... He also seemed obsessed with showing me his willy - kept offering to drop his trousers to show me. Nancy by this time was chatting to army boy, and I could tell she was getting annoyed with Timmy being so close, so I moved away from the bar to go and talk to Timmy and Will. This is one of those things which feels like about 10 minutes, but was actually a couple of hours. Timmy kept offering to show me his willy, and asking if he could he look at my tits. Also, just for a change, trying to get into my handbag. Will just laughing.

Then Timmy just said he was going home, he had had enough. Ok, so it took him about an hour to actually go (more of the same - oh go on, show us your tits, I'll show you my willy). Eventually he left. This is where I got slutty, even after the way he pissed me off last time. Sitting, chatting to Will, knowing the only reason he hasn't gone with Timmy is cos he wants to come home with me. Spending a good part of the rest of the evening telling Will he could not cop a feel in the bar. And no, I really didn't want to slip out back and give him a blow job. 10/10 for persistence though. Might be a slut, but not that much of a slut! Anyway, around 3 we decide to leave (Nancy at this point sitting with army boy's arm around her, having already arranged to go out later in the week with him). I said goodbye, told army boy to make sure she got home ok, to which he grinned and said he would.

Meanwhile - poor, poor Jonas. Nancy had spoken to him briefly on one of her trips to the loo. And at one point I saw him hanging around behind her and army boy. What a shame.

Anyway, so, Will came home with me. Again. And managed to upset the neighbours enough for them to bang on the wall (blushes). Very very off-putting, LOL. I also think I am now Will's best friend - after doing nothing but complain about my music taste last time he was here, he was very upset when I told him I had been to see Iron Maiden. So I copied the Best of the Beast cd for him - he was dead chuffed. He is supposed to be going to play golf (what is it with men and golf?) today at 12, but given that he didn't leave here until 10 to, I think he is not going.

Got a big grin though :-D. Does wonders for the ego!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com