<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 08, 2003

Well, America there I go!

Good news - Barclaycard love me - were begging me to join them. Have offered me 2 jobs (count them, T-W-O), let me have my pick. Money is pretty good too. They want me to join by the end of September.

Bad news - Barclaycard love me - were begging me to join them. Have offered me 2 jobs (count them, T-W-O), let me have my pick. Money is pretty good too. They want me to join by the end of September.

So, I will be leavng America, New York City, and all my friends there. It is very sad. But I can't live off hot air, a girl has to earn her living doing what a girl does best. Yeah, credit risk for credit cards. What an exciting life. Still, it has done the ego good, especially after all those jobs I got turned down for in America. At least it shows that I can perform well at interview, and that my claim that it was the needing a work visa that was the problem is probably true (leave me, let me believe this if I want to).

So now I have loads more hassle from my parents. My mom wants to know the date and time I will be moving back, which area of Northampton I will be living in, will it be a flat or a house, will it be rented or will I buy, will I have to open a Barclays account, what will I be eating for breakfast. My dad wants to know what car I will be drivng, and has got the paper out looking for cars for me to buy. HELLO!!! I am not starting work until the end of September. I have to go back to the USA to sort out moving and stuff. So I can't answer one single one of their questions now, and have no intention of running around to find the answers just yet. My mom is the sort of person who has already booked her holiday for next easter because every single flight to America will be gone by the end of August. She knows, because they don't have any left on LastMinute.com!!

Just took them out for dinner to celebrate. The food was nice, but I felt I couldn;t ogle the barman too much because my mother was disapproving. After all, if I am coming back to England it is only a matter of time before I get back with X......

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com