<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Drag queens


One funny thing that happened last night - when I was looking for a nice drink to finish off the evening, and going down the shots and cocktails, making funny comments about how it's been a while since I had a screaming orgasm, or a slow comfortable screw against the wall, Nancy said something about a Blow Job. Doug made some response, and I was looking down the list of cocktails and said "They don't do that". Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Doug swivel his head at breakneck speed in my direction, and as I looked at him he is looking at me with his jaw somewhere around down his ankles. Before I could ask what was up, I hear this little voice from Nancy's direction say "Liar!"

They thought I had said "I don't do that".

I don't know whether to be shocked or not!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com