<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

More tears


Oh god - another day for tears! I know I am going to cry as my leaving date approaches and I say goodbye to friends, but this really caught me unawares. From my friend Christine, she put this up on Friendster.

a sad day it will be when ann returns to the uk. the ferry guys will be crying buckets! ann made it worthwhile to live in jersey. she introduced me to ali g, stamping, british candy. the corn on pizza is another story of course. she also has a fantastic sense of humor and the most contagious laugh ever...do you have to go? the grove street gang will just have to make a trip over there. i wonder if the ferry makes overseas trips...

I love you too Christine.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com