<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

New Low in TV viewing


Yesterday, while flicking through the channels, I came across the 'lovely' Sharon Osbourne. She has her own tv show now, you know. A sort of Sally Jessie Raphael type talk show. Yesterday was about addiction. It turned into the 'Sharon and Jack Osbourne mutual appreciation society' show. I was riveted. You know, like watching the mess after a car accident?

But I am worried. I went to the opticians this morning. And was upset that I wasn't back in time to watch today's show. Maybe it is a good thing I am leaving the country.....

So, American Express have decided to pay for my move. Well thanks American Express. I first contacted you on 13th August. Today is 19th September, and I leave next week. You finally confirmed it this morning. That's given me a lot of time to sort myself out hasn't it? I still don't even have a flight home.... Oh well, I have never been one for organising things well in advance!

Little Italy was cancelled last night, due to the weather. Although, to be honest, I was a little disappointed. All the local shops had taped up their windows, so I was expecting some exciting times (I lived in Kent during the 1987 hurricane...). Got up this morning to blue skies and sunshine. Okay, so it is still windy, but I've heard worse coming out of my bottom!

Talking of which, I am eating my way through my freezer. I had some chicken, and some split yellow peas in there, so I now have a HUGE pot of chicken dansak cooking. Any one want some?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com