<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2003

Soppy old cow



Okay, this hard woman, who prides herself on being hard as nails, has been crying this afternoon. Not just crying. Sobbing her bloody heart out. And why? A very important reason. I watched the 'The Color Purple'. Oh my god. I was bawling. I have lost count of the number of times I have seen that film. It's not like I don't know what is going to happen next. I have got the bloody book for god's sake! And still I cry. I sob. I have great trails of snot dripping from my nose (okay, too much information). And a bloody good time I had too!

I have been holding off on saying this. Trying to be optimistic. But, I can hold off no longer.

AMERICAN EXPRESS ARE THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!.

I would like to say that made me feel better, but it hasn't. They relocated me and my husband to America in 2001. Me and hubby split - he went back to the UK last year. Me and American Express, how can I put it, parted ways at the end of last year. They promised they would pay any fees involved in breaking my apartment lease, and to pay for me to move all my furniture back to the UK. In August, I contacted them in regards to this. After having spent several months looking for work here, and being unable to get work visa sponsorship. And American Express have done nothing. Absolutely nothing. I mean, it would even be better if they turned around and said "Hey, you know what? We have changed our minds, as we don;t actually have to pay to send you back, so you have to sort it out yourself". At least then I would be able to make my own plans. Rather than just hanging around waiting for them to get their arses in gear. So, I say it again -

AMERICAN EXPRESS ARE THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com