<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Downright copying


... and I don't care!

I saw this, and wanted to blog it. Just come home, checking out Cheeks blog, and find he has beaten me to it.

But hey, my link is different, and I still have things to say on it.

So, here is the link.

It raises so many questions - the most important one being 'Why?' Maybe I have been lucky in the men I have been with. Maybe I have been lucky in ME not needing this device. But who on earth wants to have an orgasm at the push of a button? Most of the fun is in getting there. Oh yes, definitely there is a lot of fun to be had in the journey.

Had a fun afternoon today. We went to the pub at lunch time, because someone from our team is leaving on a 6 month sabbatical. We got there around 20 past 12, and ordered food. The food didn't turn up until quarter to 2! And it was pretty crap food an'all! But it meant I got back to the office at 10 past 2. And I left at 10 past 3 to go the opticians. Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com