<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 24, 2003

I truly know I'm are no longer in America....


Yesterday, at the NEC, inevitably I needed the loo. And inevitably, there was a big queue for the ladies.

I finally get into the loo, hang my bag up (to avoid the floor - which looked fairly clean, but you never know) and was in the middle of peeing when I hear "Excuse me, can you pass me some toilet paper please?" and this hand appears under the wall!

There is no way on this earth that that would ever happen in America.

Made even better by when I came out and was washing my hands, the girl at the next basin turns to me and says "Thanks!" God knows how she knew it was me - unless she watched for me coming out.

Anyway, made me laugh!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com