<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Fucking ex's


..why do they fuck with your head?

I am a little drunk right now, which might explain some of the emotional outburst, but even so, he just so fucking annoys me!

It starts with the texts - am I in America yet? - implying I have gone without speaking to him first and I should have let him know. Followed by the "I have seen cheap flights down to Luton in February - fancy a visitor?" text. Actually, no, thanks. But I already told you this. When we last met in June. Which part of the "let's not do this any more" did you not understand?

So I rang him as I walked home. I am drunk, so thought I might pluck up the courage to mention this might not be a good idea. The conversation never got that far. It degenerated into a full scale row about his mother. God, I am stupid for letting the bitch still get to me, but she is such a, well, BITCH! Gist of the story - the X's brother has got testicular cancer. Last week, he had to have a testicle removed. The parents are currently living in their Spanish apartment (they live there 6 months of the year, but God forbid they should learn one single word of Spanish) so had to be told over the phone. The mother-in-law used to be a nurse. The brother-in-law still is a nurse. Anyway, she really ought to know what is and isn't going on with him at the moment. I have been talking to the sister-in-law (lots in common - we both hate the mother-in-law) and the brother is a little upset that the mother's reaction to the news was "Oh well, we are coming over on 14th December, so we shall see you then". I said this to X, saying that the sister-in-law is not happy. X did his usual "She is worried, she could do nothing if she got there, she is ringing him every day" bullshit bullshit bullshit. And I got mad. Probably being drunk when I rang him was not such a good idea. This is the woman that complains when her son doesn't come and see her every other weekend when he lives 350 miles away, and blackmails him with tales that his father is dying to get him to drop everything and go up there and see them "And don't bring Ann". Okay, she is a manipulating bitch, but what makes me mad is he never said anything to her about that summons, and yet is now defending her right to stay in Spain while her son genuinely is seriously ill.

Fuck. I am angry with him, and angry with myself for letting him wind me up so much.

Apart from that I have had such a great day - eaten lots, drunk even more, realised just what a truly great bunch of people I work with. And now all I can think about is the arsehole. Why am I doing this?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com