<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 06, 2003

One inch shorter and all one colour


Had my hair done today, and it is VERY short. I love it. And blonde (of course). I am not too impressed with the colouring at this place, but the cut is 100 times better than Steven used to do it. But nowhere near as entertaining - my hairdresser does no regale me with tails of body piercings, and trips to drag clubs and dungeons. Kind of boring really. Maybe I should have had her cut it, and then had Steven colour it while I am over in New York.

Did I mention I was going to New York? I am sure I have mentioned I am going to New York, but in case I haven't mentioned I am going to New York, I will mention now that I am going to New York. I am going to New York and I am getting quite excited. Not excited enough to get off my arse and do some ironing though.

Also had the car MOT-ed today. I have never, ever, in my life taken a car to have it's MOT done, and it has just cost me the price of the MOT. There is always something to be done on it. Until today. I picked the bloke off Yell, so he could have been a complete rip-off merchant - fuelled by people telling me there were loads of them about, but no-one actually managing to recommend anyone good to me. So anyway, went to this bloke, and he turned out to be really nice. Passed it first time, and mentioned something that might need changing - supposed to be every 60,000 miles, or 5 years. The 5 years is up, but the car only has 12,000 miles on the clock. So, reading between the lines, it probably doesn't need doing, but he has to tell me, and I suppose I have to think about it, because if it does go wrong, I am going to be in bother!

So, an exciting week just gone, and an exciting week to come. And a boring weekend. Oh well, can't have everything!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com