<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Sunday


Sunday was a very quiet affair - between getting home at 6 am, and waking up at midday, there was 4 inches of snow on the ground. Nancy and I ate our left over pizza from the day before, curled up in front of the telly, then went back to sleep!

We arranged to go to a local bar which does fantastic food - especially buffalo wings - with Sexy Eric, and off we set. By this time it had started to rain. It was funny - Nancy and Sexy Eric are moaning about how bad the rain was, yet to me it was just a bit of rain - we get far worse, and more often over here and I never even notice. I suppose it is just what you are used to.

Sexy Eric has the most ENORMOUS........ umbrella! And even though I am wearing my new, ultra-warm, has a hood, waterproof jacket, he insisted I had to share it with him. And of course, the best way to share umbrellas is to link arms, and cuddle up close! Sigh! Such a cheap way to get a thrill!

And that was it really. I had to get up at 4 am on Monday to fly back, so it was an early night.

And that was my trip to New York. God, I miss it soooooo much.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com