<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Waste of bloody time!


I need to do some shopping. Not the manic, stupid Christmas panic buying because the shops will be shut for 2 days and I might starve to death shopping. Just the basics - some diet coke, some bottled water, some bread, some cheese, eggs. Maybe two carrier bags full.

I just went to the big Tescos - it opens at 11, and I set off at 1/4 to. I drove round the car park for about 5 minutes before I got totally pissed off with the stupid people there - the place is heaving already, and the shop isn't even open. Okay, maybe I will try Morrisons. I feel a bit guilty about driving to Morrisons, because it is so close to my house, but what the hell, I am already in my car, right? Well bugger me sideways if that car park is also as stupid as Tescos.

So I came home. Going to have to have something other than a cheese sandwich for lunch.

And I also emptied a couple of boxes this morning, so I am feeling a little virtuous. I can almost get to the futon in the spare room now. Which is important since my friend K is coming to stay next weekend, and I know for a fact he will not want to share my bed!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com