<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

He knows I know!


At lunch today, with D, eye candy, and S, I remembered something from Saturday night that D had said to me.

"Oi, you cheeky bastard, I just remembered something you said on Saturday!"

He didn't look embarrassed, but he sort of grinned and replied, "What is said on a Saturday night, stays on a Saturday night."

Aha! So, he knows I know, and seriously thinks I am going to announce it at the lunch table.

Anyways - back to what he said.

"You are physically capable of being my mother."

Bastard!

Then thought about it (maths being my strong point).

"No, I'm not. I was 13 before it was physically possible for me to be a mother. You are 12 years younger than me."

"Yeah well, there are some women your age who could be my mother."

What a cheeky, cheeky git!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com