<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

New Venture


Tonight J and I (well, I am going and I bullied J into coming with me) to a belly-dancing class! Whoo hoo! I went a couple of times in America, and it was a lot of fun. I want to progress to the stage where I can wear a jingly-jangly belt/skirt thing.

Lunch buddy D is quite excited at the thought - he wanted to know where it was so he could come watch, so I refused to tell him. So he went to J and lied, said I had told him to ask her for where it was, and then sent me an email - 'K-School, at 8pm'. I replied 'Bring your jingly-jangly belt'. Response? 'I am not bringing my kit, just my camcorder'. 'And a clean pair of boxers too I hope'.

He has threatened to cover my desk in pictures first thing tomorrow.

Cheeky bugger!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com