<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Not well


Haven't been to work today. Bit of a bummer after the high of yesterday, but I woke with a bad headache again. I think it's my eyes - I couldn't wear my lenses at work yesterday they were so painful. Also, I got the worst period pain in ages. I woke up at 7, took one of my pain killers, then spent most of the day in bed. I was woken up by my friend K ringing me to find out why I haven't responded to his emails to me at work.

Not wearing my lenses yesterday had it's advantage - meant I didn't get to drive to the pub at lunch time! I got to go in D's new car - his Porsche! He is SUCH a boy racer, it's funny. And he get's very shirty when I say that fast cars are a substitute for a small penis. Maybe I should ask his friend J........

Anyway, it is now 6 pm, and I am still not dressed. I stink, and am going to go and have a nice long soak in the bath!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com