<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

The Office


Yes, back to work today. But that's not the reason for the title.

I have bought series 2 of The Office on dvd, and I am dead excited.

I have never actually seen it properly - I was in America when the second series came out, and BBC America was just showing endless repeat after repeat after repeat of series 1 (in between endless repeat after repeat after repeat of Ground Force and Changing Rooms). They decided to show the second series beginning the week after I left!

I did manage to find some very shaky and dodgy copies of most of the shows on the internet, so have actually seen 5 of the 6 episodes. But, god bless CD Wow - I ordered the dvd from them on Friday afternoon, after owning up to the fact no-one loved me enough to buy it me for Christmas. And it arrived first thing this morning, before I left for work.

So, I am off to laugh at David Brent.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com