<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Busy Little Bee


Been very busy at work, but, call me a boring old geek, it is very exciting at work at the moment. All my months of analysis into how things work, and how I think they should work have just 'clicked'. What I am hoping to achieve seems to actually be achievable, and it's all on schedule (well, 1 week behind given my week off, but that's excusable). Now just got to pull it all together into a paper, and convince the boss that what I am suggesting is 'healthful' (I know it's not a real word, but it's American office-speak) for the company, and the for the customer (honest, guv!).

And thanks for your concern about my lunch loneliness (not a loser, not a loser, please god not a loser). Yesterday we girlies went to the pub for lunch. It was great - the Arsehole so wanted to come with us, he looked really upset as we all trooped out together, but I pointed out that he said he wanted to go to the gym every lunch time, so therefore he wasn't invited. Oh, how little things please me! And today, well, lunch buddy D has decided he DOESN'T want to go the gym every day, he wants at least one day off a week, and that was today, so I went to lunch with him. It was nice - because I've been so busy, I've hardly spoken to him for days.

It was made even more special because he has had his hair cut very short, and he let me feel his head!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com