<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Physical Attraction


This is a funny old thing. Have been having some discussion with Paul regarding this for the last few days.

Maybe I should start by mentioning I have had a wicked weekend (grins knowingly to herself). I mentioned to Paul that "when I look at this bloke objectively ..... he is really not that attractive at all. But he makes me laugh so much, and we had such a good time ............". I think he was shocked, and his reaction was to question why I didn't find his ability to make me laugh attractive.

That's not the point I was trying to make, but I am not really sure how to make it. If I didn't know this guy as much as I do, there is no way I would find him attractive. If I were to look at him through other peoples eyes, I know for sure they will think I have completely lost my marbles. (Mind you, they might think the same thing about him....). But, his ability to make me laugh (plus compatibility in other areas, wink) made me look at him with a completely different view.

The human mind is a funny thing - who knows, in a short time I might have lost the rose-coloured specs.

Mind you, it's lucky for me that the human mind is that way - on the outside I am not exactly the super-model thin beauty that I feel I am on the inside! Luckily I find men with the same mind-set!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com