<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

I'm freeeeeeee......


Big G was supposed to be coming down this weekend, but he has to work. I had already booked Friday and Monday off (the joys of working in the financial industry, all the holidays I get), and so have decided to keep them off.

As last weekend I finally got rid of all X's stuff, everything that is still in boxes is mine (all mine, mwa-ha-ha-ha), so I intend to try and empty as many as I can, and to sort out what is already unpacked (books, cd's, posh crockery) in an attempt to get things looking remotely normal here.

I also get to spend quality time with my pussy cat.

And I found this to be particularly amusing. So Dasani was almost banned in California too...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com