<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

Pussy Cat


I am already starting to regret my decision.

I brought her into the flat last night, where she turned into 'Commando Cat', crawling around all the rooms on her belly, in an attempt to find a nice hidey hole. I went back out to fetch her food and litter tray and stuff, and when I came back she had disappeared. A damn good hidey hole if you ask me - 2 bedroom flat, and I can't find a cat.

She did appear briefly, when I showed her her litter tray, and food dishes, she sat on the arm of the chair for a short while (couldn't sit on my lap, she was still sulking).

I had no clue where she was when I went to bed, and was worrying about her most of the night. I remember waking up at some point, and seeing her on the end of the bed (as far from me as she could get without falling off) but next time I woke she was nowhere in sight.

At 5.30, I could hear her in her litter tray. It sounded like she was digging for Australia. She does this sometimes - she is not exactly playing in it, but she is turning over every single pellet in there. After 15 minutes of this, I get up to go see what she is doing. To be greeted by a big pile of cat sick in the hall.

I never saw her at all this morning before I went to work, and I was home an hour before I saw her tonight. She has just been in for a chat, and a rub against my legs. And now she has disappeared again.

Bless - hope she settles down soon, she is very sweet when she curls up on your lap (aren't we all?)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com