<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Sleep


I need more sleep. Can't seem to sleep properly at the moment, and I have no idea why.

I walked to work again on Thursday - I feel very good about this, because I actually had a bit of a hangover (must have been the chocolate vodka), yet I still set out and walked. Again, I got half way there and thought "Why, oh why am I doing this?", but I still perservered. I know it will get easier with time. However, at the moment it is just making me eat loads more (all those calories I am burning) and leaving me knackered. Which, when I am not sleeping well, is not really helping. I was hoping it would make me sleep deeper, but it hasn't.

Went to the opticians today - and hoorah! I have the all clear for my contact lenses, they are the best I am going to get, and I personally feel they are wonderful. It's almost like my brain is relaxing, after wearing those ones which hurt, and I couldn't see through for so long.

Other good news - I have unpacked another couple of boxes, and found the rest of my kitchen stuff. This means I can now sharpen my knife, and use it without fear of slicing a finger off when it slips. And I can also make some ice cubes (mmmm, stop it, dirty thoughts).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com