<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Trust


Since the announcement that The Arsehole was not going to get promoted, he has actually been quite nice. He is no longer lording it over me and A. He is still a little patronising - when I told him (politely) that his coding sucked, and I had re-written it, he was not happy. Then he looked through what I had written, and compared it with his code. "Nice bit of coding there Ann, you are quite good at SAS aren't you?" Erm, yes, I know Arsehole, and don't need you to keep telling me thanks.

Anyway, he is now asking questions of me and A, rather than just going ahead merrily his own way because he is convinced he knows much more than us. He is realising that he knows a lot less than us - and not just when it comes to writing SAS code.

However, and this is where the title comes in - I just don't trust him. I just think at some point he is going to present 'his' work and take every ounce of credit.

One further thing that made me smile - I am still getting emails from agencies about jobs (as you do) and I told him about one I had the other day for a SAS contract paying £300 a day. He was very upset to admit no way could he take a job like that because his SAS skills aren't good enough. It was nice to smile gently and say, "I could".

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com