<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Billy Nomates


I got stood up last night, so had to stay home with a bottle and a half of red wine for company. Not that I am complaining. Yes I am. I would have had the bottle and half of wine if K and C had turned up, I would have just had company while drinking it.

They did have a good excuse - they are pretty much rebuilding their house, and it is already past schedule, and they had problems with electrics yesterday, and have to do lots of 'stuff'. But I still felt like a Billy Nomates.

I have met my cleaner. She seems very nice, but of course, anyone who will do that big pile of ironing in the dining room is going to be fantastic. Means I get more 'me' time. To drink red wine.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com