<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Hair


I went back to blonde.

Well, almost blonde.

Hairdresser called is 'Ash'. I would call it 'Mouse'.

Went to hairdressers yesterday morning at 9.45. I didn't leave until gone 2. That's how long it takes to go from red to blonde. And even then it didn't properly - the roots are a lovely blonde colour, but the tips were very stubborn, and remained an unsightly orange. So they had to put a colour on top to tone down the orange, and ash (mouse) is how it ended up.

Actually, it is really weird, because it looks so natural. My skin is so fair anyway, that I should never have had dark hair. This light brown/dark blonde look looks like it is my natural colour.

So, back there in for weeks to go Blondie blonde.

Can't be too mousey can I?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com