<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

IT Service Desk ........ why do we need them?



Edited version of an email I had waiting in my inbox at work after being off for 3 days.

All

Reference to the current Outlook problem experienced by the majority of users today.

We have been advised that due to storage group 2 being unavailable , approximately a quarter of users in Northampton are still unable to access their Outlook.

There is no ETA for a full service but a further email will be sent as soon as more information is available.

Regards

IT Service Desk


I like it. My email is down, and you send me an email to let me know. And furthermore, you will send me another email when you know it will be back up - just to keep me informed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com