<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bless my mom!


When I got in last night, there were two messages from my mom and dad on the answerphone. They had obviously rung me early, but I had already left for work (having to buy cakes and goodies on the way).

First message -

Oooh, hello, you must be in the shower. Are you? In the shower? Oh there you are. Are you? Are you there? (pause) Are you there? (aside to dad) She mustn't be there. Oh well, will ring back in 5 minutes when you are out of the shower.

Second message -

(long pause) Ooooh. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear A-ann, happy birthday to you. (aside to dad) Are you going to sing to her? (dad picks up extension) Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear daughter, happy birthday to you. (mom in background) She must be in the shower, although I thought she might be out by now.

Given that she asked me what time I left for work, and I told her any time between 7.45 and 8.15, and she rang at 5 past 8, I have no idea why she was obsessed with me being in the shower.

Bless.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com