<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Ditzy


Been having a really ditzy week. I don't like it. I feel like I am living someone elses life - I am normally so together about what I am doing. And I am normally really short-tempered with people who do the ditzy things I have been doing. Like forgetting my credit cards. Like getting the time for my doctor's appointment wrong.

At work it's been a nightmare - like sending out emails to all and sundry, detailing what I am going to do on a project, and actually saying the opposite to what I mean (I said I would leave out the people I actually wanted to make sure I included - caused all sorts of ructions). I knew what I wanted to do. I just said it wrong.

I feel like I have somebody else's head on. And I don't like it.

I am off to Crawley tomorrow. I hope I can be over my ditziness by then, else I am going to look a right fool.

Maybe I need a holiday.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com