<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

New York - Saturday


Another day of shopping. This was even better, because I went with Sexy Eric. Sigh. I really miss Sexy Eric, and not just because he carries my shopping.

Saturday night we went to Virgil's for dinner which was particularly stupid, because we knew we would have too much food. After the event it seems sensible that Sexy Eric and I order a Pig Out between us, and just extra sides, but of course we didn't. We had the Pig Out each. And took bags and bags of food back with us.

Went to Fitzies again, where we met Mr Miller. However, this was quite possibly the most boring time I have ever had in there. It was very quiet, and the only regular to turn up was Dr Who.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com