<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

What a day!


Well, where do I start? It's been busy, busy, busy all day at work.

And if I haven't been so busy I would have hit The Arsehole. But I had a doctors appointment at 4.30, had to leave work at 4, and he was annoying me at 3.30. Apparently when I was in a meeting, some guy from another department had been asking for me, about a piece of work I am doing. I said I know, I had seen someone else who told me, and had responded via email on my behalf.

So what does The Arsehole do? He then says he will send this guy an email to let him know I am working on it, and when will it be finished? And what am I doing? How I didn't tell him to fuck off in a very loud voice I don't know. He works for another fucking team, and is still trying to manage me. Then he asks - asks, mind - if I would like to be copied on the email. "As it concerns me and my work, then yes, I think so don't you". I am dead polite, me. Then he keeps asking me stuff, it's obvious he has no clue what he is talking about. I was tempted to just up and leave there and then, but I told him I was busy, I would send the email as he didn't know what he was talking about. That pissed him off, but he was already late for a meeting of his own, and someone was hassling him for it.

But then I never even got chance to send the email! I had to rush off for my doctor's appointment.

Then bugger me, but I had got the stupid time wrong, and the appointment wasn't until 5. Oh well, gave me chance to read my book.

And of course, it was THAT appointment. The one where they stick metal instruments inside you, and poke around and scrape a bit out. Yuk.

Then had to go back to work, to finish off what I was doing - still, makes me look good in the bosses eyes when I send her an email at 7.10, showing I am still at work.

Thankfully The Arsehole isn't in tomorrow. I don't think I could bear it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com