<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

British Comedy


I've mentioned this before, but British Comedy really is the best.

When I was home a few weeks ago, my parents gave me a whole stack of videos which I had given to them when I moved to America, which they had never even watched.

Sunday, I re-discovered the joys of The Detectives. When it came out (in 1993, god, I feel old) it was my favourite show on the telly.

I am glad to see it hasn't aged that badly - but maybe that is because I have also aged, and I still get most of the references. Maybe it wouldn't appeal to a more youthful audience.

However, it still has the ability to make me belly laugh - particularly at the FA Cup Final one.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com